Embed Google Drive PDFs in Markers
So, you’d like to create a marker inside ThreeSixty Tours and have it open up a PDF with more information about that specific location.
Here at ThreeSixty Tours, we recommend leveraging the power of Google Drive to house/host your PDFs and then embed them like any other interactive content (video/audio/etc) available within ThreeSixty Tours.
The process of connecting a PDF from Google Drive to your ThreeSixty Tour/Pano is easy:
- Ensure that the PDF you’ve uploaded to Google Drive can be seen by anybody.
- Double-click on the PDF to open it.
- Choose “Open in a new tab” by clicking on this stacked dots icon, and then choosing “Open in a new window”:
- Then, in the “New Window” click on the same stacked dots icon, and choose “Embed item…”:
- That’s it…now you can put as many PDFs into as many Markers as you like!