- Added embeded youtube background video. Users can now play sound on individual panoramas and tours by adding a youtube video id in the panorama edit form.
- Updated social sharing links, added a copy url button. The copy url button coppies the current tour / pano url to the viewers clip board for easy pasting.
- Updated the social sharing links. Removed the Google+ link.
- Fixed bug with ‘show always’ tooltips remaining in the viewer when switching panos in tours.
- Updated discounted price calucation on registration page.
- Fixed marker icon link bug for custom domain tours and panoramas.
- Added sizes for custom markers.
- Adjustable polygon makers released. Users can can adjustable polygon markers to Panorama and 2D photos.
- Released maker animations.
- Refactored tiny urls for decreased load times.
- Added android pinch zoom functionality.
- Added per tour and per panorama global logo link overrides to custom branding.
- Dashboard object table list order updates on delete.
- New Custom domain plans added.
- Fixed panorama marker display state delete bug.
- To keep download speeds fast, we added per file batch upload file size error checking.
- Custom Apex Domain feature released. Assign any of your tours, panoramas or photos to a single apex (root / naked) domain for simple clean urls!
- Google analytics integration released. Track tour, panorama, photo visits as well as marker clicks via Google analytics.
- Fixed “Always show” tooltip zoom bug in Panorama Viewer.
- New marker action “no action”, disables marker clicks so no dialog is shown.
- New marker tooltip presentation settings. “While hovering” shows the marker tooltip while it’s hovered. “Always show” displays the tooltip all the time with the exception of when a panorama or 2D photo is rotating or moving.
- Enabled right clicking on forms in App Editor, and Input fields in App viewer. This change was made to allow users to use the common right click copy paste workflow.
- Fixed Custom Marker Icon editor modal bug.
- Startscreen option brand logo override bug fixed. Tour / Panorama / 2D specific logos were failing to show on startscreens.
- New “no action” option for markers. This option removes showing a modal window when a marker is clicked. Instead, when clicked the marker will show it’s title tooltip.
- New “Always show tooltip” option for markers. This option forces a marker tooltip to display at all times. However, markers are still hidden during Panorama movement and are re-shown after Panorama movement has finished.